Exclusive Bundle: Swimtrainer Red (3mo-4yrs) + Zoocchini UPF50 Baby Swim Diaper & Sunhat Set (Crab)
Zoocchini x Swimtrainer Baby Safe Swim Set Bundle includes:
1 Swimtrainer Classic RED
1 Zoocchini UPF50 Swim Diaper & Sunhat Set
ZOOCCHINI UPF50 BABY SWIM DIAPER & SUNHAT SET
· Certified UPF50+ (Highest UV Protection) without using zinc or chemicals
· Made of breathable, lightweight, and quick-drying microfiber
· Chlorine and salt water-resistant
· Swim diaper is reusable & waterproof, lined with comfortable soft mesh liner with gartered adjustable waist string and gartered leg opening
· Swim diaper is designed to hold & contain solid waste, which is mandatory for public pool safety
· Sunhat comes with comfy velcro chin straps for added security
Sunhat: 12" L x 7"H, Crown: 21” (53 cms)
Swim Diaper: 8” L x 6.5” H x 4” leg opening
IMPT SIZING NOTE: Size indicated on official product label is L (12-24mo). However, based on actual fit on baby, Swim Diaper fit is best suited for Ages 1yr and below (3mo-1yr old).
Material: 100% Microfiber Polyester
SWIMTRAINER CLASSIC RED (3months-4yrs old)
The Award-winning & Patented SWIMTRAINER "Classic" is the only float that puts your baby in the correct swimming position, enabling your baby to develop confidence in the water. Lots of fun, Safely!
· FORMATIVE: Provides ideal swimming position for babies in water
· ENCOURAGES CONFIDENCE: Allows children to learn swimming naturally at an early age, encouraging independence
· CONVENIENT & SAFE: Has inflatable pads to prevent slipping through. Easy to wear with patented clip fastener/adjustable safety belt to prevent tipping forward.
· CERTIFIED SAFETY/QUALITY: Made of robust PVC, tested by TUV & GS, Phthalate-free
RED (3months-4yrs old)
· Suitable for babies 3 months - 4 yrs old (6-18kg : 13-40lbs)
· The safest swimming tool that aids in introducing babies to early habituation in water with a large base of support to ensure safety and proper floatation, and learning the correct leg movements.
· Encourages “frog reflex” in babies to initiate their first independent movements in the water while they lay safely. This flotation device supports the chest and keeps the tummy in a semi-lying position. The baby floats independently and will not slip through the device due to its specially designed safety.
· Babies 3 months to 1year 10 months, automatically choose RED
· Babies 2 years old to 3 years old, if baby has tried swimming already and if confident in the water (confident meaning not afraid or hesitant in the water): Confident - ORANGE, Not confident - RED
· Do not forget to refer to the instruction booklet included in the box, and inflate accordingly (white parts first, then nozzle #1, then nozzle #2) this will ensure proper floatation and prevent toppling over in the water.
· Use of manual hand driven air pump is allowed but we tell parents to be mindful and do not over inflate. electric/automatic air pumps are definitely not allowed.