GOOtensil Self-feeding Pre-spoons (Set of 2) - Grey & Green
When it’s too soon to spoon, it’s the perfect time for NumNum.
Designed for use with purees and other food blends, a NumNum GOOtensil™ is a pre-spoon that makes self-feeding easier for little ones. Unlike a spoon, the head is flat, so there's no scooping, no balancing, and no wrong way to hold it!
- Builds baby’s self confidence and independence as there is no scooping / wrist rotation / balancing required (there's no wrong way to hold it!)
- Unique flat-head, dimpled design (stage 1) allows less spillage of food
- Unique holes on head (stage 2) effectively catches & holds food
- Suitable as early as 6 months old
- Pre-spoon length and head size is structurally designed to eliminate choking or gagging reflex
- Soothing for teething babies
- Made of 100% food-grade silicone material
- PVC, BPA, and Phthalate-free
- Designed in USA, made in China
Meets all safety requirements for the U.S, and the E.U. Contains no PVC, BPA or Phthalates.
When to Use:
To safely use a utensil, a child must be able to sit unassisted and hold their head up. After which, experts recommend introducing a utensil when the child expresses an interest. This can happen as early as 6 months, but most kids are truly ready to tackle utensils somewhere between 10 and 14 months.
GOOtensils can be used with a range of foods, including baby food, home blends, oatmeal, yogurt, mashed solids and more. We share recipes on our social media often!
How to Use:
Introduce stage one pre-spoon (with raised textures) first so child can soothe their sore gums as they are getting acclimated to holding the utensil. Once the child has learned the basic food-to-mouth motion, the stage two pre-spoon, which holds more food, can be used interchangeably for thicker foods.
When to Transition to Spoon:
Most children get wrist rotation around their second birthday. Wrist rotation unlocks scooping and balancing, allowing the child to properly use a spoon. Some signs that wrist rotation has set in include scooping around the corners of the bowl and successfully maneuvering the spoon to the mouth with more food. If these signs are present, congratulations, your child is ready to graduate to the spoon!
Weight - 0.64 ounces
Dimensions - 5.1" x 1.2" x 3.9"
If you wish to pay by bank deposit (BDO/BPI), pls email email@example.com.